Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Learner Response

Learner Response 


What do you consider your strengths and weaknesses have been so far?
My strengths have been completing tasks to the best of my ability and using media terminology effectively. My weaknesses have been analysing. I haven't gone in depth and thought about over aspects of the media during my analysis which i would like to improve on.

What would you like to learn more about? I would like to learn more about the film industry in general and how other big media corporations effect and change the industry.

What next steps do you need to take to ensure success in Media A Level?
The next steps i will be taking to ensure i get a excellent grade in A Level media, is continuing to practice my analysis and revising and understanding the concepts of Film Language.

No comments:

Post a Comment